Sometimes life calls for a cocktail — especially on a Friday. While you can’t go wrong with a simple vodka and soda, there are times when you want to really shake things up. We turn to area restaurants and bars for inspiration. This holiday season, try pouring a champagne cocktail like Velvet Wings.
- 1 Sugar cube
- 2 Dashes Peychaud’s bitters (on sugar cube)
- 1 oz. Mariposa Agave Nectar Liqueur
- 5-6 oz. Chilled Brut Champagne
- Orange twist garnish
- Dash bitters on the sugar cube and place cube in bottom of glass.
- Add Mariposa Agave Nectar and champagne
- Add garnish.