Sometimes life calls for a cocktail — especially on a Friday. While you can’t go wrong with a simple vodka and soda, there are times when you want to really shake things up. We turn to area restaurants and bars for inspiration. This week, Degrees at the Ritz-Carlton, Georgetown shares their Starry Starry Night recipe.
Starry Starry Night
- 1 1/2 ounces Van Gogh Double Espresso Vodka
- 1 1/2 ounces Stoli Vanil (vanilla) Vodka
- 2 ounces fresh brewed espresso, room temperature
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker, mix with ice.
- Serve in a chilled martini glass with a coffee bean garnish.